Tell Us You’re From Miami Without Telling Us You’re From Miami
rating based on 1.9K+ reviews on
Once again, let’s talk about what makes someone a real Miamian. How can you tell who is the O.G. and who is faking it?
Roadway Moving comes to help since we made a second part of a list of all the things only real Miamians experience. You can again use it as a cheat code to quickly try to become a real Miamian. After that, you can call us since we are always happy to help people move to their Magic City adventure!
You are a real Miamian if…
- Your routine at one point consisted of Cubano and Cafecito.
- You hate the vacation season.
- You either can’t live without mangos or despise them.
- You think 9 dollars for a drink is a jackpot!
- Lunch is often a fried chicken basket from Publix.
- You thought about getting a ‘305’ tattoo at some point.
- You know that the only name for a sandwich from Cuba is sandwich from Cuba. Calling it Cubano is a mistake tourists make.
- What are the turn signals, you wonder.
- Everything below 75 degrees is winter, and you know to dress accordingly.
- You never say ‘folks’ or ‘dude.’ Never.
- All of your money goes to spf.
- ‘I am almost a fluent Spanish speaker as well….’
- You know no one was born and raised in Miami when you ask them.
- You are finally suspicious about the seafood from a car truck.
- You sometimes crave getting out of Miami so badly that tourists will never understand that.
Now that you have the theory is time to take some action. Call us; we promise to make your moving to Miami adventure cozy and unforgettable! Te estamos esperando!