Moving Based on Horoscope: Where to Live Based on Astrocartography
rating based on 1.9K+ reviews on
Congratulations on surviving another Mercury in retrograde! As we navigate the period between two retrogrades, why not consider the possibility of moving?
If our zodiac signs shape our personalities and the planets influence our lives, it’s worth exploring the practical applications.
Astrocartography, the study of energy in relation to planetary placements, can help us identify the best places to move based on our zodiac signs.
Let’s dive into where you should consider relocating according to your sign and astrocartography!
Where is the perfect place to move based on your zodiac sign?
Fire signs (Aries, Leo, Sagittarius)
Fire signs represent never-ending drive and energy. They need places that are big and full of opportunities and potential adventures. New coffee places every day, exploring new clubs every week, and new faces over and over again!
Big cities are what these signs need- Los Angeles, New York City, and Miami. It is not rare that they need entirely new scenery, so the other continents are also in the picture! Metropolis such as Paris, Berlin, London, or Tokyo are all in the game, depending on the taste!
- Aries – you are dynamic and active so you would need a place full of open spaces and sound commute systems! New York, Texas, or any other state with many big cities is the right choice!
- Leo – a little less dynamic and more family and friends-oriented; you need a base surrounded by possible opportunities. Friendly suburban neighborhoods next to the hotspots and lovely gardens but the hustle and bustle nearby!
- Sagittarius – for you, fun is the peak of life. That is why you will find a way to have fun wherever you live. Of course, people are key here, so you might as well enjoy diverse places where faces constantly change- like Miami or Portland!
Earth signs (Capricorn, Taurus, Virgo)
Earth signs need cozy, green spaces with a touch of history. Their goal is historical buildings, nice-looking parks, and cozy little coffee shops for work!
- Capricorn – you need structure. In your days, in your routine, in your city! Organized and beautiful, Washington, DC, or Seattle could be places for you. Touch of history, ambitious people, and constant growth!
- Taurus – we know you! Good food, green spaces, nature nearby, comfy coffee shops, and friendly dog parks. That is what a real Taurus needs, and Oregon can give you that! Portland is a foodie haven, and you can always go and search for nature and outside activities nearby!
- Virgo – small towns can be never-ending fun for a Virgo if the excellent crowd is around! European cities such as Munich, Vienna, or Budapest would keep a Virgo calm and inspired!
Air Signs (Aquarius, Gemini, Libra)
There is one thing all air signs can’t live without, and that is socializing!
This one is easy, throw air signs into the big new crowd, and they will be happy! Big crowdy cities where people circulate daily, such as Los Angeles, San Francisco, NYC, Miami, or Portland, are perfect for ’neither on Earth nor in the sky’ people!
- Aquarius – in need of an adrenaline rush, you run towards the first cool bar or club! Or no, you run to visit all the places on your task list for the day, and the list is never-ending! That is why you need a city that offers a wide range of activities.
- Gemini – pretty similar to Aquariuses, plus you rarely need ‘me time,’ but once you do, you need complete peace! Pretty parks on the one side and touristic hustle and bustle on the other. We know a couple of cities with that, some in the U.S. and some on the other side of the Ocean. (Read: Berlin is the place for you.)
- Libra – as long as it is aesthetically pleasing, it will do! Movie-like cities with movie-like restaurants and shops will keep you happy even when it rains outside. Yes, we think New York City could be the place for you, as well as Paris, South of France, Barcelona, Venice… the list of beautiful places that feed our soul is infinite!
Water signs (Pisces, Cancer, Scorpio)
Water signs tend to be deeply emotional and driven by their intuition. That is why this is the hardest one to guess; you already know it and feel it deep inside your stomach.
- Pisces – you can always be on the move and changing sceneries as long as it gives you something to experience! Yes, not feel but the experience. No matter where you are, you need to feel the change in your life.
- Cancer – A little less adventurous but much more fixated on one place; you struggle to get out of your home town. If you gain courage and get away from there, you will find similar but more extensive options for your base!
- Scorpio – ruled by Pluto, ruler of the underground, you are complicated, to begin with, and we love it! Controlled by your emotions and feelings, you will end up somewhere in Rome one day, and the next, you’ll be in a sharp Danish city. As long as it is intense, you will be satisfied!
When is the perfect time for you to move based on your zodiac sign?
For the chaotic – Aquarius, Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Scorpio, and Sagittarius, moving season is when you should move. May-September is when the biggest crowd for moving is. Everyone wants to start a new life chapter in the summertime! The stress is natural, though. These signs would cope with it in the best way. Or at least try.
Capricorn, Pisces, Virgo, Taurus, and Cancer can always have their slow, cozy, and stress-free move in October or February, for example. No need to rush and make your life more complicated. Patience is key.